- What can help me right now to better align my words and my actions?
- What lessons will I focus on today?
- Where will I focus my attention & energy today?
- Who can help me most right now?
- What are the sources of my strength and inspiration?
- What’s my number 1 target?
- What new sources of power can help me now?
- What great things happened for me today?
- What really got my juices flowing today?
- What is the one thing I desire most in my life?
- What is one beautiful part of my everyday life that I have been failing to notice recently?
- How can I cram in just a little less today?
- What old habit of mine is ready for the dustbin of history?
- What new choice is now open to me for the first time?
- What can help me stand out from the crowd?
- What beliefs are holding me back?
- Where can I apply the greatest leverage?
- What is my primary focus right now?
- What do I value the most in this situation?
- What brings out the best in me?
- What inspires me most?
- What most drains my energy and how can I neutralize or eliminate it?
- What steps can I take right now to reduce my run rate?
- What can I do now to improve the match between my investments of time, energy, and money with my most important values, priorities, and goals?
- What small step will give my efficiency a nice boost?
- How much more fun is this going to be?
- What are my major sources of regeneration?
- What’s my feedback telling me?
- What am I willing to do right now to get the things I want?
- How can I stretch myself now to reach for the things I want most?
- What adjustment can I make now that will help everything run more smoothly?
- What vital project must I make time for today and every day?
- What strengths can I build on this week?
- How can I best spend my time today?
- How can I best use my time today to focus on my most important life missions?
Thinking about how we can create and use powerful questions to propel our lives in the direction we most feverently seek
No comments:
Post a Comment