Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Some possible new questions from daily logs


  1. What risks must I be willing to take now?
  2. In what ways is this just what I have been waiting for?
  3. What’s ripe for action?
  4. To what am I absolutely committed?
  5. What hurdle can I now easily leap over?
  6. What aspect of this am I most passionate about?
  7. What three new ideas can I add to my growing list of choices?
  8. What’s in it for them?
  9. How can I sweeten the payoff?
  10. Who deserves my thanks right now
  11. Who can provide a second opinion?
  12. What new allies are ripe to enlist?
  13. What transferable skills from another aspect of my life can I apply to the current situation?
  14. What new ways can I dream up to build up my “bank account”?
  15. What’s the best way to get this ball rolling now?
  16. Who in my network can provide complementary guidance in this situation?
  17. What’s my most visible recent success?  How can that help me now?
  18. How can I sum up the current situation in 25 words or less?
  19. What twitter post might clarify the situation?
  20. When can I start?
  21. What does my professional brand look like?
  22. What else can I learn about this person?  How can I better understand his/her motivations, interests, needs?
  23. What additional research must I do right now?
  24. What’s the quickest way for me to fill in the blanks in my knowledge and understanding?
  25. What opportunities are ripe now for the first time?
  26. With whom do I need to check in with again sometime soon?
  27. What did I learn from the most recent book I read?  How does it apply to this situation?
  28. Which of my skills do I need to brush up on right now?
  29. Who must I get back in touch with now?
  30. What doesn’t add up?
  31. What doesn’t figure?
  32. Which of my special skills can help me the most now?
  33. How can I get a completely fresh view of the situation?
  34. What key words embody the essence of this situation? 
  35. What will allow me to crank this up another notch right now?
  36. Who will it be advantageous to add to my network right now?
  37. What’s my elevator pitch describing what I am determined to accomplish?
  38. What will put me in the catbird seat?
  39. How can I turn the tables now?
  40. What adjustment can I make now that will improve my competitive edge?
  41. What’s next?
  42. Who benefits?
  43. What could be better than this?
  44. How will I make this a red letter day?
  45. What one small change can I initiate right now that will catapult me into action?
  46. What slight variation on what I have already been doing can be a game changer right now?
  47. What one action is sure to jump start our efforts?
  48. What am I no longer afraid to try?
  49. How will I make my own luck in this situation?
  50. What will allow me now to sharpen my focus?
  51. What excess baggage that’s slowing me down am I now ready to throw overboard?
  52. What else can I learn today?
  53. What new skill can I try out today?
  54. Who can give me the most constructive feedback on this?
  55. Anything else?
  56. What grabs my attention?
  57. What jumps out at me now?
  58. Where must I dig deeper now to clarify some long standing mysteries?
  59. What just doesn’t add up?
  60. What is my gut telling me?
  61. Whose exemplary behavior in similar situations would be useful for me to model right now?
  62. What’s music to my ears?
  63. What safety valves must I now put into place?
  64. What’s at the top my list?
  65. What does this remind me of?
  66. Who knows far more about this than I do?
  67. What new tools would give me an extra edge right now?
  68. What needs to be shored up, strengthened, reinforced?
  69. How can I better understand the opposing position? The opposing view?
  70. What defensive moves feel right at this time?
  71. Who has my back?
  72. Who will be likely to give me the best answer to this question?
  73. Who can help spread the word?
  74. Which of my core values can help me most in this situation?”
  75. Which of my core values is holding me back right now?
  76. What gaps can now be filled?
  77. Where must I demand clear proof?
  78. Of all the choices available to me now, which looks most promising?
  79. How will I know when it’s time to turn up the heat?
  80. What key factors have been off my radar until now?
  81. How can I sum up the core situation in 25 words or less?
  82. How can I sum up the situation in the space of a single tweet?
  83. What resource freely available to me can give me a boost right now?
  84. Which of my strong suit skills will I strengthen even further this week?
  85. Who can coach me on this?
  86. Who can help me quickly drill down to root cause?
  87. What new insights have come recently into view?
  88. When I take a step back and pause for a deep breath, what does the big picture look like?
  89. What mixed metaphor will create surprising clarity for me now?
  90. What are my unshakeable beliefs?  How will these serve me now?
  91. What will make this more compelling?
  92. What must I take full ownership for now?
  93. What three new ideas can I come up with to make things better?
  94. How can I eliminate even a hint of whining from my response to dealing with this tough situation?
  95. What matters most to me?  How do I make this visible?
  96. How can I make this complicated idea a bit easier to understand?
  97. If I were doing this just for myself, what other options and choices would I have?
  98. What does it take to completely grok this?
  99. What new connections can I see now?
  100. What did I learn from this experience?
  101. What’s missing?
  102. What will add simplicity?
  103. What can help me intensify my focus on the main event?
  104. What details must I sweat right now to make this right?
  105. What layer of the onion is ripe for peeling away right now?
  106. When my energy is lagging, what inner strengths can I draw to simply keep going?
  107. What aspect of this requires an absolute commitment on my part to put in whatever time or energy it takes?
  108. What one wonderful thing did I accomplish today?
  109. What must I say “No” to now so I don’t try to take on too much.
  110. What can I do to insure I focus and concentrate on what’s most important?
  111. What can I do now that will help make the world a better place for my grandkids?
  112. Who do I trust complete?
  113. How much do truly love what I do?
  114. What standard have I set where I just am not willing to settle for less?
  115. What’s next?
  116. My time is precious?  What three things can I do today to make sure I don’t waste any of it?
  117. What new patterns can I see now?
  118. Even though the available data is limited, how can I combine it with my wealth of experience to make the right judgment call right now?
  119. What best practices have I acquired that can help me now?
  120. With many conflicting expectations, which of the available paths forward will provide the best balance?
  121. What feedback mechanisms have I put in place to make sure I have a full set of timely data available when I need it most?
  122. What one new insight can I now share to help others see more clearly?
  123. What are my current priorities?
  124. What purpose under girds everything I do?
  125. To what am I absolutely committed?
  126. What are my unshakable beliefs?
  127. What am I curious about?
  128. What part of this job is child’s play to me?
  129. How can I hold both the details and the big picture in my head at one time?
  130. What patterns and trends do I see?
  131. What positive attributes are my personal hallmarks?
  132. What out of the box idea can be put to use right away?
  133. What new and interesting angles can I now see?
  134. What will make my message even more compelling?
  135. What defines the front line of this situation? 
  136. What am I most confident about now?
  137. What are the most dangerous risks on my radar?
  138. What new fresh ways can I use to orient myself better for dealing with this situation?
  139. What handful of observations characterizes the current situation best?
  140. Which of the many possible decisions under my control is now ripe for action?
  141. What secret ingredient will help catapult me along my way?
  142. What steps can I take now to increase the possibility of a yes response?
  143. How will what I have to share benefit others?
  144. How can I make this even more specific?
  145. What range of options have I created for explaining my reasoning to increase my chances of my message getting through accurately?
  146. What proofs can I offer to those who might still doubt?
  147. How can I be certain that I have thought through everything?
  148. How much rehearsal and repetition do I need before I go live with this new approach?
  149. What options do I have to start small so as to achieve some early success and momentum?
  150. How can I make it easy for that other person?
  151. How can I reduce the perceived risk for others involved in this situation?
  152. What can I do to ramp up my level of commitment even further?
  153. What are the real deadlines I must deal with successfully?
  154. What can I do to create an increased sense of urgency in other participants?
  155. What can I do to create even more value for other?
  156. What do I stand for that is greater than myself?
  157. What important issue must I take a stand on now?
  158. What is so important to me that I would fight relentlessly to bring it into reality?
  159. What surprise can I initiate to break us out of our stuck pattern?
  160. What makes it worthwhile for me to just keep on going?
  161. What does my experience tell me now?
  162. How can I use my most strongly held beliefs to energize my actions right now?
  163. How can I frame this story so that it can be more easily heard?
  164. How was my message actually heard and understood?
  165. How can I best tell whether this is the real thing?
  166. What can help this idea spread like wildfire?
  167. What will help build up team spirit?
  168. How can I get to know this person better?
  169. Who is ready to hear this idea now?\
  170. What can I ask for now that will close the deal?
  171. What headline can I write that best describes today’s progress?
  172. What one single action would I like others to take?
  173. What’s most important to the others I am dealing with?
  174. What matters to them most?
  175. What assumptions am I making?  How can I make these more explicit?
  176. What can I do now that will be truly compelling for others to get on board?
  177. How will I know when it’s time to ask for the sale?
  178. How can we make sure that our actions are directly related and proportional to the true sense of urgency?
  179. How can I make this more convincing and compelling by providing some additional social proof?
  180. What guarantee can I offer that will be seen as attractive?
  181. What must I do to keep the lines of communication open?
  182. What complicated outcome can I move toward now with one simple step at a time?
  183. How’s my patience? How long am I committed to wait to see this through?
  184. What can help boost my lagging energy right now?
  185. What can I de-emphasize now?
  186. What will I build today?
  187. What must I not put off till tomorrow?
  188. What’s at the very top of my list today?
  189. What hyperbole is clouding my thinking?
  190. What are the top three reasons to justify taking this step now?
  191. Who would be best to consult about this?
  192. What follow up action must I take today?
  193. What part of this can I delegate?
  194. What bad habit of mine is ready for the dustbin of history?
  195. What part of this is non-negotiable?  Is an absolute must?
  196. What tracking system can I use to make sure I keep an eye on forward progress?
  197. What must I schedule time for today?
  198. What must I be sure to work every day on improving?
  199. What have been the key ingredients that have helped me get this far?
  200. What’s the most fun way for me to celebrate the progress I have already made?
  201. What rationalization that I have been making just doesn’t add up any more?
  202. What high bar can I set for myself today?
  203. Which ongoing conversation can benefit now from increased candor?
  204. What additional context considerations can I include in my deliberations?
  205. What can I change to make this situation better?
  206. What one idea can I put into practice right away?
  207. What can I find (discover) that’s positive about this person?
  208. What do I like about this person?
  209. What do I appreciate most about this person?
  210. What small adjustment can I make now that will open up even more choices?
  211. What’s the best way for me to invest my precious life energy?
  212. What’s the best way for me to invest my time and energy?
  213. Who am I calling into my life?
  214. What can I let go of right now?
  215. What will it take for me to experience complete freedom?
  216. How will I choose to expand my awareness even further today
  217. What sacrifice must I be willing to make now to move this forward?
  218. What three things make me absolutely committed to retain my resolve and perseverance?
  219. What’s the most ambitious project I am ready to tackle today?
  220. With everything in place, how can I now simply crank out the results?
  221. How do I measure how well my steady persistence is now starting to pay off?
  222. What motivates me most to maintain my persistence and determination?
  223. Where is it absolutely essential for me to simply press on?
  224. What’s most important for me to remember right now?
  225. What steps can I take to foster better understanding?
  226. What do I respect most about this individual?
  227. What thoughts inspire me each and every day?
  228. What values do we have in common? 
  229. How can I build on this?
  230. What active steps am I taking to honor the differences between us?
  231. What surprised me today?
  232. How can I take better advantage of the current flow and momentum?
  233. What new mystery is just now unfolding before my eyes?
  234. What previously dark and mysterious region is now showing the first signs of dawn?
  235. How much stronger can we be once we join forces?
  236. What deep wells of compassion inform my current view of the situation?
  237. What will be most valuable if it is held gently and allowed to unfold at its own pace?
  238. What new angle can I now use for a clear, more complete view?
  239. How much strength do I feel when we gather together in community?
  240. The answer is blowing in the wind.  What can I do now to hear its message more clearly?
  241. How will I take advantage of the incoming tide?
  242. How can the name I chose to give this help clarify the situation for me?
  243. What ancient roots still give me a firm foundation for everything I do?
  244. What gifts that I have received will help me fly free now?
  245. What is the little voice of the child inside me saying right now?
  246. What brings me most comfort in times of stress?
  247. What will help me make my actions match my beliefs and values more closely?
  248. What gifts do I always carry with me to give me blessings on my journey?
  249. What beauty can I now see shining out through this person’s face?
  250. What kindness has been shown to me today?  How will I “pay it forward”?
  251. What inevitably lights up my heart?
  252. What actions of mine align me most with my vision, my values, and my beliefs?
  253. Who needs to hear my encouragement today?
  254. Who simply needs me to listen to them today without trying to fix anything?
  255. What steps will I take today to strengthen my most cherished community?
  256. How will what I do today be a blessing to other fellow humans?
  257. What guidance can I find to help me deepen along my spiritual path?
  258. What reliable old methods are still worth studying and practicing today?
  259. Who do I depend on most to serve as my guides in this venture?
  260. What one thing can I do right now that will drive me forward?
  261. How can I break this into a series of small pieces?
  262. When I have been stuck in the past, what practices worked best to break me free?
  263. What can I do right now to give me more time for what’s really important?
  264. How can I improve on this even more?
  265. What must I take charge of now?
  266. In the past, what has been proven to consistently empower me?
  267. How can I become even more open-minded about this and allow new and potentially useful information to be heard?
  268. What have I learned to do when I want to jump start my creativity and innovation?
  269. What can I do now that will accelerate the rate of progress?
  270. How will I balance the time and energy I devote to team building?
  271. What can I do now that will help me break through whatever thinking blocks have been holding me back?
  272. What am I ready to let go of now?
  273. Who consistently provides me with fresh perspectives?
  274. Where must I drill down now to get the necessary level of detail?
  275. What’s next
  276. What’s missing?
  277. What motivates me to do my best?
  278. What am I taking for granted?
  279. What assumptions am I making?
  280. How can I best harness the available time and resources?
  281. What mistakes am I never going to make again?
  282. What recent examples of poor judgment am I now ready to correct?
  283. Which vital facts are independently verifiable?
  284. What can help me speed up the decision making process without impacting quality?
  285. What group think behavior is at work in this situation?
  286. What are my preconceptions?  How can I prevent them from distorting my fact gathering?
  287. What alternative hypotheses might also explain this same set of facts?
  288. How will I make sure that data which contradicts my expectations will be examined and considered carefully and fully?
  289. In this complex situation, how many different aspects are likely to play a key role?
  290. How will I know when to stop?
  291. What will keep me from throwing good money after bad?
  292. What’s missing?
  293. How can I learn to set up more realistic expectations regarding how much time this will take?
  294. How will I be able to know the minute wishful thinking begins to enter the pictures?
  295. Any other key facts I need to bring into the equation?
  296. What’s clearer now in hindsight?  How will I use this effectively going forward?
  297. How’s my track record at prediction?
  298. What is still ambiguous about this situation?
  299. What will give the proceedings greater transparency?
  300. How much transparency do we need?
  301. What tools and practices can I organize so as give me a solid memory assist when dealing with the most complex situations?
  302. What stands out like a sore thumb?  What else must we notice to fully appreciate the meaning?
  303. What doesn’t make sense?
  304. What doesn’t follow?
  305. Who are the most reliable informants?
  306. Who has the best track record?
  307. What other possible options are there besides these two?
  308. What grey shading can I add to this black and white picture?
  309. What holes can I poke in this argument?
  310. What are the alternatives?
  311. What new alternatives can I invent?
  312. What assumptions are keeping me from seeing a wider range of choices?
  313. What presuppositions are at play in these considerations?  How might they be restricting the full range of our thinking?
  314. What has not yet been proven?
  315. What has not yet been accepted as true by all parties?
  316. What’s this person’s agenda? 
  317. What’s this person’s unstated agenda?
  318. What’s this person’s hidden agenda?
  319. Who consistently asks loaded questions?
  320. How do we best deal with known unknowns?
  321. How do we best deal with unknown unknowns?
  322. Who might be trying to move the goal posts?  To raise the bar?
  323. How can I determine if this is a red herring distraction?
  324. How will I know when I have the complete evidence?
  325. How can I best guard against cherry-picking?
  326. How will I know when something important has been suppressed?
  327. How will we avoid leaping to conclusions?
  328. What lost opportunity costs are at work here?
  329. What will inspire me to do my best work ever?
  330. Who’s my coach?
  331. What provides the fuel for my tank?
  332. How can I make my purpose even clearer?
  333. What am I ready to tackle head on?
  334. What strengths of mine can come to the fore now?
  335. Where’s the best leverage point?
  336. What will now allow me to have an even bigger impact?
  337. What new challenges am I ready to take on today?
  338. How can I revise my purpose now to make it an even more powerful motivator?
  339. What helps me to be at my best?
  340. What else could be done?
  341. What can no longer be denied?
  342. What loose ends can I tie up now?
  343. Who can I send my blessing to today?
  344. What’s the underlying problem?
  345. What can I do to rectify it?
  346. How can I easily gain a broader perspective?
  347. What must I document in detail?
  348. How will I absolutely guarantee that I will never make this mistake again?
  349. What can I do now that will make this a clear turning point?
  350. What can we do to start this next chapter off with the strongest momentum?
  351. What distractions must I avoid?
  352. Who do I owe an apology to?
  353. What burdens can I now bury?
  354. Whose reputation can I now boost?
  355. What do I need to do to get my home base completely in order?
  356. What will lead to the best possible first impression?
  357. What have been my most startling observations?
  358. What persona do I wish to project?
  359. What can we do now if we just stick to the basics?
  360. What additional content must I create before sharing it more widely?
  361. How can I turn this into a conversation and collaboration rather than a presentation?
  362. What adjustments can I make for managing my time?
  363. How can I use this rich content to educate the other stakeholders?
  364. How will I structure this so I am consistently playing the long game?
  365. How does what I do make other people’s lives a little better?
  366. How’s my track record for delivering on what I have promised?
  367. What will make this process even more user friendly?
  368. What can easily adopt to improve my communication skills?
  369. How can I best demonstrate my enthusiasm and absolute persistence and consistency?
  370. What do I have an abundance of passion for?
  371. What will make my enthusiasm contagious?
  372. Who can help me “articulate a compelling course of action.”?
  373. What will make this memorable to the others?
  374. Who benefits from this?
  375. How do I best sell the benefits?
  376. What’s in this for the others?
  377. What memorable story is ripe for telling?
  378. Which stories are connecting best with the other stakeholders?
  379. Who else can I invite to participate
  380. How will I know when the time is ripe to solicit further input?
  381. What feedback am I getting from other participants?
  382. What fresh ideas are showing up on my radar?
  383. How can I deploy our clearly articulated vision to reinforce an optimistic outlook going forward?
  384. How can I use my optimism as extra fuel in my tank?
  385. What potential do I see in myself and in others around me?  How do I best encourage it?
  386. What recent actions deserve clear and public praise?
  387. What must I say NO to?
  388. What 1 thing must I do right now?
  389. How much time must I spend each day clearing away the clutter?
  390. What distractions must I now push to the side?
  391. What really important project can I move forward if I devote an intensely focused burst to it today?
  392. Where can I best find a quiet place and time to gather my thoughts without distraction?
  393. What must I focus on immediately and put all else aside?
  394. What small changes can I introduce to help me focus better?
  395. What are my top 3 priorities today?
  396. How much time do I need each day away from my computer?
  397. What new role is opening up for me now?
  398. Who is my most trusted adviser?
  399. What gives me the will to carry on no matter what?
  400. What else must I pay attention to now?
  401. What’s the best way to get the word out?
  402. What always works best in these kinds of situations?
  403. What must I be sure to complete before the end of the day?
  404. Who makes me smile?
  405. Who always gives me a laugh?
  406. When do I feel most safe?
  407. What am I most proud of in my life?
  408. When will I stop for a moment today and make sure I count and be grateful for the many blessings I have already received?
  409. What matters most?
  410. What else can I notice?
  411. Who else might become an ally?
  412. What will let me crank it up a notch?
  413. What might best shake things up?
  414. What will I measure consistently to keep track of how things are going?
  415. What’s my plan for the rest of the day?
  416. What’s my plan for tomorrow?
  417. What important project must I make sure I devote substantial time to every day to keep it moving along?
  418. How do things look after I have enumerated the pros and cons of this situation?
  419. What threats are looming?
  420. What opportunities are now available?  Are now ripe for reaching towards?
  421. How can I make this more specific?
  422. How can I make key aspects of progress more measurable?
  423. What deadlines are looming?
  424. How do I make sure the urgent does not take precious time away from working on the important?
  425. What one thing will make all the difference in the world?
  426. What cause do I have for celebrating?
  427. What early warning systems have I put in place?
  428. Which of my skills must I polish up now for even better results?
  429. What new skills must I begin to add to my repertoire?
  430. What calms me down?
  431. What brings me peace of mind?
  432. What matters most to me?
  433. What must I do now before anything else?
  434. What must I complete before I close my eyes this evening?
  435. What short list of actions will get me off to a jump start tomorrow?
  436. What’s already starting to have a positive impact?
  437. What adjustments might help even more?
  438. How can I simplify this even more?
  439. What are the best ways I know to recharge my batteries?
  440. What one little thing can I finally bring to closure?
  441. What’s the main event?
  442. How can I best strip away the non-essential elements?
  443. What refinements can I now add to my vision?
  444. What’s ripe?
  445. What’s new?
  446. What did I miss seeing before this moment?
  447. What lifts my spirits?
  448. Who understands this better than me?
  449. Where do I need some reinforcements?
  450. How do I best allocate current limited resources?
  451. Where might I be able to drum up additional resources?
  452. What just doesn’t add up?
  453. What methods and best practices might best help us leverage our time and resources?
  454. What will help me get a fresh view on this?
  455. Where’s the silver lining?
  456. Why is this actually better than it seems?
  457. What small low risk experiments can I now run to help clarify the situation?
  458. What keeps me going and going and going?
  459. What options are open to me now?
  460. What other options can I invent?
  461. Who can I depend on?
  462. Which options might produce benefits for all stakeholders?
  463. Who else do I need to include?
  464. Why does this matter so much to me?
  465. When is the best time to adjust the pressure?
  466. How far have I already come?
  467. What will I do differently next time?
  468. What patterns do I see repeating?
  469. What patterns of behavior do I see unfolding?
  470. What factor has shown a recent, sudden change?
  471. What really unusual behavior is now visible?
  472. What new traditions are beginning to take hold?
  473. What free or low cost resources are already available?
  474. How do we get the word out?
  475. Who can light the way?
  476. What opportunities are knocking?
  477. What weaknesses must I shore up now?
  478. How can I make current stumbling blocks more visible?
  479. Who benefits?
  480. Cui bono?
  481. Who cares the most about this?
  482. How can I safely test several options all at once?
  483. What safety factors must I build in?
  484. What touches me to my very core?
  485. What’s my gut saying?
  486. What part of this just doesn’t ring true?
  487. What aspect of the current situation just doesn’t feel comfortable?
  488. What warning signs are flashing in front of my eyes?
  489. What alarm bells are going off?
  490. What do I care about so much I can taste it?
  491. Where must I now cut my losses?
  492. How can I tell if it is time to just stand pat?
  493. What must I now simply walk away from?
  494. What’s worth fighting for?
  495. What inner beauty do I see when I look closely?
  496. Where must I shine some more light?
  497. What do I depend on to keep me on track?
  498. Who do I need to persuade?
  499. Which questions consistently help me get on top of the situation?
  500. How can we turn this into an ongoing collaborative work of art?
  501. What must I repeat over and over again?
  502. How can I say this in ordinary, everyday language?
  503. Why am I so invested in this venture?
  504. What common sense idea could work well now?
  505. What elements are most important in creating value?
  506. What would make this more compelling?
  507. How will I make sure to keep my best self on regular display?
  508. What must I take a stand on?
  509. Who is the acknowledged thought leader for these matters?
  510. Where must I draw the line?
  511. How can I use consistency to build a stronger foundation?
  512. How do all these pieces fit together?
  513. What requires more careful thought before we leap into action?
  514. What are the three best high quality examples of what I have been saying?
  515. What will go best if I make sure to do it myself?
  516. Who deserves recognition based on what’s happened so far?
  517. How will this assist me to reach my goals?
  518. What will I use to evaluate progress as we proceed?
  519. Which of our efforts are already starting to pay off?
  520. What small matters can I put off to the side now so I can focus better on the main event?
  521. What ingredients will help me to be completely prepared for what comes next?
  522. What assumptions have I been making?  How can I push these aside for clearer analysis and decision making?
  523. What validation exists for this new set of facts?
  524. What preventive steps can I take now to cut things off before they escalate?
  525. What proactive step makes the most sense now?
  526. What bridges can I build?
  527. How can I build up my “bank account” with this other party?
  528. Where do we need to strengthen our research?
  529. How can I best be considerate of everyone’s time?
  530. In tangible terms, what have we already accomplished?
  531. How will I make sure I do something I love today?
  532. How can I tighten up my daily routine?
  533. How do I make sure that all the bad news actually gets delivered so we can act on it?
  534. What are three things that we already know for certain?
  535. How well does the information already gathered give us a balanced perspective?
  536. What’s the other side of this argument?
  537. How is this different this time?
  538. How is this exactly the same this time?
  539. What other options are now easy to see?
  540. Which of my core principles is most important to keep in mind right now?
  541. If not now, when?
  542. What must I take care of in the next 10 minutes?
  543. What commitments have we already assembled?
  544. How can I be of even more service?
  545. What ways are we employing to keep the communication lines open between all the parties?
  546. What are the key obstacles to our effectiveness right now?
  547. What long standing rules must now be broken in order for us to move forward?
  548. What’s the most straightforward path to take right now?
  549. What simple step can work brilliantly in this situation?
  550. How is this going to affect each of the stakeholders?
  551. How can I arrange things now so that everyone wins?
  552. What details must I pay exceptionally close attention to now?
  553. Who must I stay in touch with as this goes forward?
  554. What would make this more fun?
  555. How can I now do more with less?
  556. What helps me keep my passion and determination at high levels?
  557. What can we do now to build more trust?
  558. What parts of this process require faithful stewardship?
  559. How will I know for sure that it is enough?
  560. What do the other players think?
  561. How can I be of even more help?
  562. What parts of this can now be delegated?
  563. What must I now try again?
  564. Who must be given credit for our recent success?
  565. Now that we’ve come this far, do I need to raise any of our targets?
  566. What can give us the edge over others tackling this same problem?
  567. What ideas and principles and values no longer serve me?
  568. What else matters?
  569. What idea can I give a quick trial?
  570. What little experiments will help us shed more light on this situation?
  571. What hasn’t worked out as I expected?
  572. What kindness will I show today?
  573. What small gesture can make a difference now?
  574. Who needs to be consulted before we move forward?
  575. Who deserves appreciation for their work so far?
  576. What standards of excellence are we fully committed to?
  577. How will I combine an absolute commitment for excellence with gentle compassion for all involved?
  578. What are the current perceptions of each of the stakeholders?
  579. What do I need to do now to exceed expectations?
  580. What can I do to make the absolute best first impression?
  581. How can I use my smile more effectively?
  582. How can I add some more flexibility?
  583. How can I further improve my design for how this all going to work?
  584. What do we have in common?
  585. What are our shared interests?
  586. What is this other person’s passion?
  587. How do I make this real?
  588. How can I say this using even simpler words?
  589. What can I leave out?
  590. How can I make this statement even shorter?
  591. What analogies both fit the situation and resonate with the other participants?
  592. How can I use increased proximity to build rapport?
  593. What minor annoyance can I easily clear aside now?
  594. What would be a really powerful headline for this?
  595. What would be a high impact tag line for this?
  596. What can I do now to get back on track?
  597. What cares about this?
  598. Who inspires me the most?
  599. How will I start to turn this around?
  600. What new way can I discover for looking at this again?
  601. How would I summarize the situation
  602. Why bother?
  603. What’s the arc of the underlying story?
  604. What first steps am I now ready to take?  (readiness)
  605. What scenario can I design that will speed our path forward?
  606. Where must I direct my focus now?
  607. What contrasts and comparisons can I now make?
  608. What thread of an idea brings unity to the whole picture?
  609. What can I ignore for now?
  610. What internal consistency can I now discern?
  611. What metaphor best fits the current situation?
  612. What’s my goal?
  613. What key indicators can I use to help me gauge how things are going?
  614. What’s the big picture?
  615. What devil can I now find in the details?
  616. What guidance can I provide to the other stakeholders?
  617. What comparisons are most relevant to understanding the situation?
  618. What’s changing?
  619. What important factors are changing the fastest?
  620. What hypotheses do I need to investigate now?
  621. How can I more thoroughly involve the other team members?
  622. What’s the overall pattern that’s at work here?
  623. What call for action am I now ready to issue?
  624. What improvisations can I introduce now?
  625. Where do I need more practice?
  626. Which upcoming conversations will repay careful rehearsal many times over?
  627. How can I illustrate my point even better?
  628. What examples are most telling?
  629. Where have I drawn the line?
  630. What aspects are of the greatest significance?
  631. What simplicity is now starting to show through?
  632. What could benefit from a little more rehearsal?
  633. Why does this matter to me?
  634. What parts of this are likely to generate the maximum amount of passion?
  635. What must I stop doing right now?
  636. What are the key building blocks of this unfolding story?
  637. What’s most memorable about what’s going on?
  638. What’s the shorter version of this story?
  639. What’s the point?
  640. What can I remove from consideration now?
  641. Who can give me the best feedback?
  642. How does this idea sound when I speak it out loud?
  643. What will grab their attention?
  644. What do I want the other stakeholders to do?
  645. What do I want my team members to do?




No comments: